Saturday, August 17, 2013

Social Media Army of friends

To my Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn friends Wounded Times needs your help. As you know I track reports about our troops and veterans across the country. Since I have been doing temp jobs to pay the bills, my time has been cutback on the site, so I am missing too many stories. All of you are scattered across the country so if you find something in your local news sources, please send me a link. I would rather read something ten times than miss an important story. Email me woundedtimes@aol.com so we can make sure they get the attention they deserve. Lord only knows why the major media groups are no longer interested in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it is not helpful, do not be hurtful. Spam removed so do not try putting up free ad.