Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WWII Medal of Honor Hero Sen. Daniel Inouye Hospitalized at Walter Reed

Sen. Daniel Inouye Hospitalized at Walter Reed
ABC News
Sunlen Miller
Dec 10, 2012

Sen. Daniel Inouye, the longest-serving sitting U.S. Senator, has been hospitalized at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, to regulate his oxygen intake, his office confirms this afternoon.

“For the most part, I am OK,” Sen. Inouye, D-Hawaii, said in a paper statement issued to ABC News, “However, I am currently working with my doctors to regulate my oxygen intake. Much to my frustration, while undergoing this process, I have to remain in the hospital for my own safety and to allow the necessary observation.”

On Thursday the 88 year-old senator was at admitted to George Washington hospital, where he remained thru Sunday. He was then transferred to Walter Reed, just outside of Washington, DC.

Inouye said he hopes to be back on Capitol Hill as soon as doctors will allow.
read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it is not helpful, do not be hurtful. Spam removed so do not try putting up free ad.